Sunday, June 05, 2005

JuZ 1 MoNtH AwAy

The grass is always greener on the other end. I fully agree with this. Just 7 months ago, i was still envious of my frens in the SAF, while for them, its the other way round. In the SPF, i was envious of my frens in OCT, while for them, its the other way round. I think human is never satisfied with their present condition. No matter how fortunate they are presently, they will still look to improve their lives. When will humans be able to be contented with wat they haf, and not wat they do not haf yet. I guessed my previous OCs have reallie changed my mindset abt life.

I can finally drive soon. Its starting on next monday. Can't wait to get my hands on the steering wheel. Went to donate blood on monday. It was truely an interesting experience, looking at ur own blood, flowing out like water from a tap. Finally got a bit of news abt work in Echo. Sounds reallie interesting to me. When i ask my frens that r alreadi in division abt Echo, they simply say, "Good Luck!" Thats reallie 'encouraging'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home