Monday, May 23, 2005

PrOteCt Or To LeT gO?

Just watched star wars today. Left me thinking abt lotsa stuffs. Anakin joined the dark force as he was too attached to people ard him. He wanted to protect Padme from dying. Was it wrong of him to protect his loved ones? All the while, i haf been hearing abt pple gaining true strength and courage when protecting loved ones. Is that all crap? To let go may be a beta option... So is it to let go or to protect?
Been thinking and thinking abt lotsa stuffs this week. Wondering wat is the greatest fear for human. Death? Not reallie... There r so many cases where humans do not fear death. I remembered someone telling me that speaking on stage in front of the crowd is the greatest fear for most humans. Is it? I dun think so... After much thoughts, i think that LONELINESS is still the worst fear in human. We all want to be in a place where we can belong to... someone to care for us, to give us companionship and love. We need to haf the feeling that someone will be there to support us when we r down. Just imagine having ur lunch alone in the canteen... how do u think u will feel? I'm glad that i am always surrounded by my family members and frens. They supported me all the way, showing me all the concerns and care i need. I know that i am not really good at expressing out my feelings and thoughts to pple. However, from the bottom of my heart, i just want to say to my frens and family members that i love u all. I also want to thank GOD for giving me everything i've got now.
Enough of all that. So UNLIKE me. Back to reality man. Arsenal finally won man u in the first time since 04/05 season started. Man U was great. Especially ronaldo and rooney. BEST! But i think the best person on the field is Lehman. Lotsa fine saves from him. Next season starting in August. Till then, must save money to apply for SCV. Tml gonna book in again... SIANZ man! Frens, tc~ May the force be with u~ LOLX!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home