Saturday, March 26, 2005

No MoRe ExAmS!!!

Yea~! All my exams are finally over. The law test on tuesday was quite okay. Not too difficult... but not too easy too. Dun think i can get very good results for the test. I'm just glad its all over.
Had my last Dojo lesson on Wed nite. I felt kinda sad, knowing that it was probably gonna be my last time there. Although those instructors can be quite a bastard when it comes to warm-ups... but generally, they are a bunch of nice people. The handcuff test was not very tough and everyone in my squad passed it well. Learnt how to do rifle drill in the morning. Took quite a long time just to do the drills right. The stain from the oil does not seem to get off no matter how hard i scrub. Overall, its still quite a nice experience. Heard that there will be no rifle drill for POP. Thank god man!
Thurs was crap for me. The first half of the scenario based test was still quite okay. The second half was a complete screwed up. I dun think the fault lies with me and my partner lohz. The tester was most prob having a bad mood. His sentences never crossed 3 words lohz. No briefing and debriefing... how he expect us to know our mistakes. Nevertheless, i keep my fingers crossed and hope that i can pass the SBT well. Passing the SBT well will definitely boast my chances of getting into OCT. Heard that there are 4 spaces reserved in OCT for us from Jin Bao. Hope i can really get in.
Was at TP Kbox on fri with Jackass and YC. Finally managed to vent out my frustrations with all the singing and shouting. Lolx. Wasted 8.50 and 2 hrs of my weekend watching the movie, jian gui 10. Can't imagine how a horror movie can turn into a comedy. After that, we had dinner at fork and spoon. It was fun listening to Sean toking abt his rubbish experience in field camp. Felt so fortunate i am in PA and i never had to go through all those shit.
Went for trekking with the squad on sat. It was kinda boring. Maybe coz of the crowd that gathers at macritchie. I prefer to walk ard macrithie without the crowd. The lunch with Daniel and DJ was good. The food was really heavenly compared to those in PA lohz. Went out with Robbie and Sean late at night to have supper at CINE BK. Soon Hui just had to pang seh us at the last minute. Haiz... its been so long since the brotherhood gets together for a drink or meal.
Next week is full of rehearsals and slack time. Monday will be my turn to become role payers for the SBT. FUN! Think i will know my posting by next Tue during class. Full of rehearsals on Wed, Thur and Fri. Then it will finally be my last book out before POP. Yea~ Its finally coming. Can't wait to get my corporal rank. Got a few friends in OCT now, hope i can join them next next friday. Till then, i'm gonna enjoy the remaining time in PA with my bunk mates. Cya everyone, take care, kz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home