Saturday, March 05, 2005

WhErE To Go?

Got an average result. Full of B's. Directly opposite from the O's. My result most prob can go uni ba. Cj did quite badly... i guess. Judging from the no. of pple seen crying. Just wanna advise those who did badly. Its not the end of the world. There r still many things to look forward to in life. Dun let one small mistake destroy u. Instead, try to remedy the situation. Stay positive. Be happy!
This week has been bad for me. Pple are treating me differently... with hostility. Seriously, i haf no idea y they hate me so much. All i can say is i dun like to suck up to others and please, be a man, if u r unhappy abt some things i haf done, confront me. I see wat i can do abt it.
Counting from now.... i am exactly one month away from POP. Yea~! I'm gonna be happy no matter where i am posted to. Be it OCT, NPCO or SA, i'm gonna perform to my best. That's a promise. The 119th intake is coming in one week time... feels like an old bird now. LOLX. Onli left with unarmed tactics, SBT, IPPT and written test to clear. This one month gonna zoom pass soon. Ippt is gonna be over next week... that means no more PT... Gd!
Long Live Henry.... Ur Hat trick was perfect. All the best to the gunners for wed nite. Everyone, take care and Cya~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home