Tuesday, February 08, 2005

HaPpY CNY!

It's finally the long awaited CNY. Time to relax for a while.

I feel so tired now... My eyes are half-shut and i am currently half-conscious too. Must be due to the run today morning. Very long and tiring. I think we ran at least 7-8 km today lohz. Panther really noe how to acculmulate PTs man... He's away since last thurs till this mon. So he accumulated 3 days of PTs lohz... But actually felt great after the run. Not too bad la. This fri is my first IPPT test and live shooting 2nd Frame. Must try my best for both. More concerned abt shooting... coz i flunked the first. Feel so irritated abt booking in on thurs nite lohz... damn sianz. Spoil my festive mood. Then fri book out again. Haiz.

Chelsea drawed Man City. Yea! I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy CNY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home