Monday, January 10, 2005

FiNalLy My TurN!

Tml's my impt day. My turn finally. Can't wait to widen my circle of friends. Decided to keep an open mind. Friends out there, dun worry abt me being wacked up okay? Lolx! I'm gonna miss all of u... Makes me feel a bit sad, knowing that this is gonna be the last time touching the keyboard with my hair still intact. Think i will haf a new look. Still can't imagine myself being botah... Guess u all will not be able to see the old me with side or centre parting anymore. A new me??? Haha... i will just wear a cap when i go out.
Was quite touched when one of my fren send me a goodbye msg just now. Someone actually remembered... I guessed those that will remember are all in army le...Haha... Hope i can reallie come out by this fri... Qizhi, jio me out for Kbox k....
Bought SHE's ENCORE today... Damn nice man!!! Hebe damn chio! But i no DVD player at home lehz, sianz.
Everyone, take care kz~ Keep ur dreams alive... Work towards them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home