Thursday, December 23, 2004

Christmas!!!

I had a very strange dream last nite. I actually dreamt about one of my classmate going to get married soon, at the age of 18, LOLX! Strange man! Sometimes i reallie wonder how the human brains work. There's no link between my daily life and dream lohz. Its quite freaky actually. I always kanna this kinda strange dreams when i sleep in the living room. Sometimes, i can even wake up in the middle of the night, breathless and speechless. People often call this "gui ya". Believe or not, its all up to u. Went to mark's house yesterday to play. Naruto was quite fun. I'm starting to get the hang of it. But its all in Jap, i will take millions of years just to understand wat the game is all abt. Wat to do, my jap is still considered amatuer. Also, i haven touched jap since last yr dec when i took JLPT 4. My Jap is really getting rusty. Need to do some revision on it with the time left. KUNGFU HUSTLE is finally out! Kept me waiting for so long. I haven watch yet. Was waiting to watch with a certain individual, but he last min "pang seh" me. DAMN! Who's free to go out and watch with me?

Christmas is tml.I'm kinda looking forward to it, but at the same time, wishes that christmas this year will nv come. Y? Coz christmas is just another indication that my enlistment is near!!! 18 days left. How time flies man. I reallie look forward to seeing daniel's botah head this sat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home