Wednesday, December 22, 2004

MY STORY finally out!!!

Ayumi's new album "MY STORY" is finally out in Singapore!!! I could haf died from all those waiting. The release date was 15th DEC lohz, it took 6 days to reach Singapore. SO lagged! The album is quite nice lahz. The songs are quite unusual compared to the past few albums. Somehow feel abit sad abt the present ayu, i really prefer the old ayu . Nevertheless, i will still support her!

Couldn't access the net these few nites, thats y din update. These few days has been quite fun for me. Finally had a good soccer game on Mon with my Marists friends. Sometimes, a good game can help to vent frustrations and relieve stress. But ah, i'm aching all over now! Especially the legs. Side effects, i guess. Went to sing at toa payoh KBOX with yongcheng, howard and Xiang Kia today. Xiang Kia's singing was damn power... makes me seem so puny beside him, LOLX! Although i'm not really that good at singing, but it can really help to destress. Moreover, its only $7.60 for 3 hours,one drink, lunch included. Where can u find such a good offer man? Anyone wanna go out and sing these few days, just gif me a call. Will be glad to join u!

This year christmas makes me feel happy all of a sudden, dunnoe y too. Maybe its the last christmas before being enlisted. Makes me wonder y i din cherish the past christmas. I wanna go out on christmas eve lohz, dun wanna rot at home. Anyone free to take me out for a walk?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home