Tuesday, January 04, 2005

7 dAys LeFt!!!

I have approximately 152 hrs 30mins left to enlistment. At this particular time and day next week, i would be sleeping on some unfamiliar bed. I would be meeting new frens, kinda look forward to it. This is life. We have to move forward.

Today's kbox was fun. Finally got more gals to join in for singing. But they dun seem too enthu lehz. Intended to haf duet songs, but the gals just dun even want to touch the mike at all. Haiz... Anyway, it was kinda fun lahz. Not too bad an experience.

Went back to sch after that. I'm really glad that i joined the library society in my JC days. Madam and Mrs Ng treated me real well lohz. I feel so much at home in library. Saw all the library teachers too. They dun seem to change at all. Lolx! Mr ong still looks the same and his sense of humor doesn't fail to amuse me. Mrs Kuah's low voice is still the same. Mrs Tan is still as chirpy as ever. Everyone's the same except the library itself. It is much neater and there r sensors. WoW! Dun believe that Bro would splurge on this kinda stuffs. Went to canteen too. The drinks stall change le. Kinda sad! Those aunties really treated the brotherhood well. I miss them. I MISS CJC!!! I really feel so at home as i enter CJC. DIn noe i love CJC so much till today. Din manage to see those teachers that teached me b4. Think i gonna visit them this thurs when i help out in the library. Even the office aunties seem so close to me lohz... Haiz... Shld haf cherished my JC time. I was always trying to avoid feeling too attached to CJC. Always thinking that i was kinda dumped into this place. But now i truely noe that i love CJC. Its the best place on Earth. Holds my dearest memories.

My brotherhood's gonna go to "Jurassic Park" this fri. Best of luck to them!!! To all my buddies in marist and Scouts, i wish all of u all the best too. My Scout buddies shld haf no prob lahz.... All of ur r president scouts lohz, Tekong shld be chicken feet for u all. I believe all my marist buddies also no prob too!!! Haf faith in all of u all. Let's meet up on the weekend when confinement ends! So cya~ EveryBodY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home