Monday, December 27, 2004

2 wEeKs LeFt Of FrEeDoM!

It is exactly 2 weeks from now. The anxiety is building up. Heard from my brother a few days ago that confinement in police has been cancelled. That means i go in on tues and come out on fri nite! ShioK! Those going tekong will still have to go through 2 weeks of confinement. Making things worse, their week has not been reduced to 5 days. Its still the normal 5 and a half day week. Meaning that they book in on sunday nite and book out on sat afternoon. I haf exactly one more day of rest compared to them! Also, PA is damn slack one lohz... Phew, now i feel so relieved to be "dumped" into PA. Wat Mr Ang said was correct too. SAF is not that practical too. Police are the ones that r more practical. They r also given the chance to learn the code of laws of Singapore. Nevertheless, i will still not slack off. I will still aim for the best of the best. THAT'S ME!

Gave my first time to lly and shiao en.... Wat were u thinking man? I went to church for the first time in my life. The people there seem so happy and joyful. They were also very friendly too. Can't even remember how many hands i have shaken that day. Anyway, was there not b'coz i wanna convert or anything. I was there to accompany sean. Also to support LLy and Shiao en. There was this curiosity in my mind that makes me go for this church activity too. It was quite happening and fun. However, i dun think i wanna go another time... LOLX! Christians or Catholics that r reading this now, pls dun be offended ah.

Went to play soccer with my marists frens after a one hour session of kbox with sean after church. Our opponents were some army men. Their skills were damn zai lohz. Fast and forceful. Especially one guy with a knee guard. He makes me think of how Robben plays soccer. Very stable. I had fun too. But i think the most fun is seeing the army men "playing" those... Lolx, not convenient to say in this blog. But all of ur shld noe wat i mean.

The singing yesterday was gd too. I was one big light bulb in the room lohz. Seeing lly and sean together makes me reallie happy. Makes me envious too. Lolx! Haiz, things in life r unpredictabe. Guess i can only find my partner in U le. Sad case. Going to watch KUNGFU with my classmates tml nite. So excited now. My Bro rates it 5 stars lohz. He say the min the show starts, he laughed until the show ends. I believe that really happened lohz. Stephen Chow's movie r all damn hilarious one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home