Friday, January 07, 2005

I'm So LoNeLy!

The brotherhood is going in today... not exactly... its 3/4 of the brotherhood. The remaining 1/4 is still sitting in front of the com, blogging. I FEEL SO LONELY! I miss Sean's crapiness. I miss SUANING soon. I miss Robbie's companionship. Damn, y onli me? Still at home. I bet those 3 must be having a fun time together, in the same bunk. Haiz... Robbie and Sean will continue to suan soon. I'm gonna miss all those fun.

Din send them off coz they r going straight to the ferry terminal. Dun think i can enter without tickets. Went to sch instead. Met Van and Fiona. They r still so lively and fun. The orientation was quite a success. Manage to get 20 persons to sign up. Guess its quite good for library le. Saw a lot of trainees from the PA while taking bus home. I really felt like going up to them and asking them some questions that i haf. But on second thoughts, i guess there's no point. Coz next fri this time, i will be like them. Taking the bus 153 home.

Sang at kbox yesterday with yc, guanzzz, tongzzz, tengda and jackass. Was quite fun. Me and Tongz got real high. Jumping on top of the sofa and shouting like crazy. We all started to kao bei YC. Went a bit overbroad. YC, i'm sorry, kz! Got my kbox membership card le! Anyone on for singing, just jio me. I'm free on the weekends...

SOMEONE PLEASE BRING ME OUT THIS WEEKEND! I"M DYING LE!!! I'M SO BORED...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home