Saturday, February 05, 2005

HeLlWeEk

This past week was hell for me. First time i felt so weak in my life. My energy was virtually drained off by the constant coughing and flu. I remembered when i booked in last sunday, i coughed till 2.30am before i fell asleep. My throat was literally torn off. Woke up next morning to find myself breathless and in pain(throat). The morning PT that day was hell for me. I felt like fainting lohz. But somehow manage to last through the whole thing without reporting sick. The afternoon PT was worse for me. Gotta piggy-back my fren across 1/2 the field. All the pressure on my back made me really giddy and breathless. Couldn't take it and panther told me to go and take a rest.

Din felt any beta on tue. Throat was really dry and painful. The situation was made worse when i was instructed to gif commands for footdrill. My voice was really affected lohz.... My commands was not as loud as before too. Then caught flu that nite. Coughing din stop. Felt really sick that nite. Got a mild fever too. My boots din make things any easier for me. It started cracking up and i spent so much time just to mend it.

My condition got beta on thurs. The pain was lessened but coughing and flu continued. Defense tech was very fun and enriching. Finally learnt how to swing the t-baton and execute fast draws. First aid lessons were quite boring too. The first-aider was teaching the wrong things. The others were not really serious la, except for joshua and kamal.

Friday was hell day for everyone too. Unresonable pple finding faults with us coz the cat is away. Punished by one guy before booking out. Few hundred of push-ups... sianzzz. Coughing like shit lohz.

Gunners lost to MAN U. Sianzzz!!! Was so shocked when i received the news on wed. The title race is virtually over for gunners. Hope at least can get FA cup this yr. Chelsea may win everything this year too. Even Carling cup. The champion league seems quite impossible for arsenal. Let's just see how MAN U perform this year. Fi... winning arsenal is something great, but winning titles r more important. LOLX!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home