Saturday, January 29, 2005

GeTtInG UsEd 2 LiFe

This past week has been a boring one. Not much physical trainig at all. Finally managed to fire live shots... but i flunked it. Damn. I was so distracted lohz... The thought of confinement made me feel so lethargic that day. Apparetly, some instructors made a surprise check on my room and found it in an untidy state. It was partly my fault for not ensuring the beds are done... but i feel so F up... Y does everyone ignore my words? As a result, i flunked the shooting test.... Sianzzz man. But heard its not counted in the assessment, so not too bad la. The defense technique session was quite enriching too. Finally learned some attacking stance like jabbing.

Heard next week there's lots of mass cal... sianzzz. There r so many instructors out there waiting for a chance to tekan my squad. Not to say i dun support my FI for "protecting" us, but inevitably, it has brought hatred by other FIs towards out squad. But no matter wat happens... I will still support panther. Was quite disappointed on friday too. The invincible Echo team 2 was defeated by staff of TRACOM in the semi finals of the rugby tournament. I was quite convinced that echo will win lohz... They got the strength and speed. Haiz.

I'm feeling so sick now... Muz haf contracted the sickness from sean or soon yesterday. Those Tekong pple always sick one. Sean is so unlucky man... tio guard duty. Ate at checkers. Food was not too bad, but ex lehz. Went to starbucks after that.... damn song lohz. Ellein got so much discounts for us. I onli paid ard 3.50 for my drink.

Arsenal won wolves 2-0. Yea! Hope this tue nite would be another victory for the gunners against the idiotic MAN U.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home