Friday, January 21, 2005

I'M BACK!!!!

Guys, i'm finally back to Earth. It was quite an experience in TRACOM aka Police academy. Where shld i start my long boring acct of PA? Guess i wil go day by day then.

My first day in PA was so damn bloody boring. The worst part is when i heard i'm gonna be confined for 10 days! Shit man! And i really mean shit... I din bring any toilet papers at all. I'm that kind that virtually shit everyday one.... GOne case. Was quite alarmed when the instructors told us to strip upon entering the hall... SIao, like examining pigs liddat. Was kinda sad waving goodbye to my family. But i noe i had to be strong. After the farewell was one long bloody wait. We were in the hall for damn bloody 3 hrs waiting b4 being led to the barbers. At the barbers, i waited another 2 hrs la. SIANZ! Met up with one guy from cjc there. His name is pete. A notorious guy in cjc... LOLX! It was like my hair was gone in split second. Felt so awkward walking out from the barbers. When i look into the mirrors, i was like "WOW"... Is that me? I actually looked younger by 2 yrs old... haha. Then after dinner, i was led to my company, echo... my beloved company. My deputy commander is one indian guy. His name is PANTHER! I really respect him a lot man. He's the guy that motivate me to carry on in PA. I was then led to my bunk. 1 bunk 6 person, 1 toilet, 1 bathing cubicle and 6 lockers. Its not bad a living environment as compared to tekong la... still not too bad. The place was quite nice to slp in too. But something happened on the 3rd day....

My 2nd day was another waiting day. Waiting for equipments was like another 2 hrs? Sianz man. Then wait to take photo too... Was facing the cjc overhead bridge while waiting... feel so damn pissed la.... y din i cherish JC life... Its so good to study. Then on 3rd day.... my company commander Hassan changed our bunks... Initially, i was in the right wing in blk 31... then i was transfered to the left wing... That place is really..... Upon going up the levels, i alreadi felt something was wrong. Y r there scratches on all the doors? And i mean every single door... SOme scratches were even so serious until there were holes on the door.... My door was one of them. Then my fren told me it could be "potianak" at work with long nails... Reallie scared the hell out of me man... Then one guy from squad 5 came and tell us even more shocking news. He mentioned that one of his bunk mate was apparently "attacked" while using the phone late at nite. "Someone" came and banged on the window at 3am... wah liew.... Then when i explored my own room, i found lots of malay kurans around. I was really damn scared lahz. I always thought that i was quite braved... but on that day... i noe i'm not. Then PANTHER told one of my bunk mates that someone actually died in one of the bunks in left wing. That guy was found dead with blood coming out from all the holes of the head. Then those sleeping on the top part of the double decker bed may experience tremendous shakin of the bed at nite. It may become so extreme as to throw the person against the wall above. I was Reallie frightened like hell... I din reallie slept well that day.

From the 4th day onwards... time pass real fast... My OC squad is a very nice guy. The got to noe that PANTHER is gonna be our Field instructor. I was so damn Happy lahz.... He's such a nice guy. He rreallie inspired me to push on lohz... Me considered not that fit inside. My squad reallie fit lohz... Got pple do pull up like do push up. Run on slope as though run on even grounds... Me reallie feel so puny sometimes. But i do haf my strong areas la... me quite an optimistic guy. The swimming lesson was so tiring for me... Nearly got leg cramp... The EOC was quite a joke la... but i shldn't laugh so early. Everyday was running and running.... quite fun lohz... Panther brought us for sight seeing too.... YEA man...

My bunk pple got punished on the 4th day for forgetting to off the lights. Hassan wanted to confine us for 2 weekends... I was damn sad when i heard that. COz i room IC, its part of my fault for the mistake. Two weekends burnt... wah.. damn sianz lohz. Then PANTHER came to our rescue and help us cancel the punishments. Thank him man!!! The days pass by real fast inside... it was like the 9th day in just a split second. Had my arms training that day. The pistol is quite fun to handle. Reallie enjoyed myself. But something drastic happened that day. Some morons actually stole cigarettes from PANTHER. He was so pissed lahz... Wanted to confine us on thurs unless someone own up.

The last day day finally arrived. Got defensive tech in the morning, I was handcuffed and thrown ard... like a criminal. It's no joke man... Damn pain. The T-Baton is quite interesting to play with. PANTHER released us on time... thanks to the person who own up... My 10 days confinement were finally over. Wat i wrote here r just a summary of the experiences i had. There r more to it. Dun wanna be so longwinded.

I really missed all my frens when i was inside.... I wanna meet up with all of u... So feel free to jio me man. YC told me it was hell in TEkong... I guess thats reallie the case. My bro daniel damn bad luck.... going back in tonite... while others r spending their long weekend at home.

Gonna book in this sunday by 9.30 pm. Hope time pass by real slow for these two days. I wanna haf fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home