Saturday, February 19, 2005

7 WeEks LeFt

This week was kinda slack... full of shootings and tests. My shooting is very inconsistent. Got 44/70 on Tue and 72/100 on wed. Still kinda far from marksmanship. I dunno wats wrong with my technique lohz. Its always like when i rectify one problem, then another problem will crop up. Worst still, my gun malfunction lohz... I pressed the trigger and the bullet din come out. Scared the shit out of me. Sweating profusely. Must really keep myself calm for the next frame.

My T-baton test was conducted on wed nite. I did quite okay for all the other strokes and jabbing except for the support side armlock. Din manage to grasp the right technique. Lucky i had my frens, Iwino and Gerrad, to help me out. My EOC was also conducted on wed morning. Did quite okay for it... clocked a time of 7.28. Still not too bad, i guess.

My drill test will be on next week. Kinda worried that i may not do too well. Seriously, i think i've reallie lost my voice i had in sec 4. My voice is much softer now. My arms r now aching from the push ups from swimming lessons. I think the total push ups that i did during the two swimming lessons are much more than wat i haf done during the confinement. Lolx!

Generally the week has been quite a happy one for me. My squad is getting along quite well. Finally putting some effort into improving foot drill. The law lessons are very enriching too. Sometimes i reallie wonder how time flies... When i started this blog, i was still thinking abt going into police NS... by now, my BPT is alreadi half over. I look forward to 8th April man!!! Those that are free, can come and support me! Coz that day gonna be my Passing Out Ceremony.

This year Valentine's day is another guys' nite again. Felt so lonely when i saw my frens calling their girlfriends on mon nite. So i took up my phone and msg stupid stuffs to pple... lolx. Maybe i shld haf been more true to myself in the past. Shldn't haf used excuses like, " studies more impt now or scouts more impt now" in the past. Now when i open up myself, no one willing to accept me. Pathetic. I promise i wun let the next chance slip away again.

Arsenal beat palace 5-1. Yea~ Henry scored twice and assist one of the goal. Siewz. Was damn happy when i heard the news in PA. Hope tonite's FA cup would be another victory. Those 2 pests MAN U and CHELSEA dun seem to be losing points at all... Damn~ This Tue would be another big challenge for arsenal. Their opponent is no small push over. Gunners, good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home