Saturday, March 19, 2005

EvErYtHiNgS cOmInG To An EnD!!!

Was damn sad on monday nite when i received the news that my beloved hamster has passed away peacefully in its sleep on monday morning around noon. His age is unknown even to me. But certainly, he is more than 2 yrs old. Kinda miss it now. He even screams and coughs, like how a human does. Strange rite? Haiz, hope he is happy wherever he is now.

This week zoomed past real fast man. Not much physical training but tension builds up as the exams r approaching. 3 more days and its exam. Habis. Did my OB duty on thurs. Was screwed by panther for the whole day. We literally arranged everything in the OB room. Was damn stressed as there were numerous instructions given by panther at the same time and he expect everything to be done promptly too. Was so damn stressed up. OB duty was supposed to be slack lahz... Mine was terrible.

My IPPT results r out. Din feel happy abt it though... maybe coz of others' result. There were degrees of unfairness. Hope everything turns out fine. Was recently "promoted" and as expected, it invited lotsa fuss over it. I just dun get it. Am i at fault? I din do anything wring rite? I guess being the flag raiser for friday morning caused some commotion too. Y r my actions so closely watched by others? Can't they just mind their own business like how i do? Its getting on my nerves. Luckily, its just another 2 weeks plus. I really can't stand working with pple that spend most of their time badmouthing pple. There's a high chance i may still work with them in the coming months... maybe in NPCO or other departments. Hope they will change for the beta. They were still okay in the first few weeks lohz. After panther showed me some favouritism, they made a 180 degrees turn and become hostile against me. Dammit.

Haiz, i beta stop thinking abt all these and concentrate on my law studies. Gonna K the books later. Gunners performing quite well against blackburn now. Keep it up.

2 Comments:

Blogger zofz said...

was blog hopping to find blog that got mention my name... to see if anyone was gossiping abt me... saw ur this post and a few previous ones. For ur hamster dont be too sad. And yes, i was in ninja with jock, no encounter or watsoever. tml most of us going sispec le. u take care, will come to visit pa if i'm free...

12:08 AM  
Blogger sengkhng said...

U take care too~!

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home