Monday, May 02, 2005

CoAcH CaRtEr

Coach Carter's a nice show. Gives me a new perception of wat education is about. This weekend has been a very enjoyable and tiring one. Ever since i'm back home on friday, i have been going out almost every minute. Went Hougang Kbox with my family members on Sat morning. Was really affected by the lousy attitude of the workers there. Frankly speaking, i would not even go that outlet if i have a choice. Toa Payoh Kbox still rulez man! Went to Daniel's place after that to watch VCD. Romeo must die is quite a great show. Lotsa nice moves by Jet Li. He never fails to impress me with his fighting techniques.
Went to PS with YC after that to catch a midnight show. We decided to watch Wet dreams. The title is kinda sick, but the show is real nice. Very funny. However, my neck nearly broke off as i was sitting at the front row. Then played PS whole nite at my place. YC was so pissed with me la. for winning him in NARUTO. By the time i send him home at the bus stop, it was already 7.30 am in the morning. Was so tired when i finally lie on the bed. But strangly, i dun seem to be able to sleep la... Turning and tossing on the bed. Thinking abt lotsa of stuffs in my mind. Some strange thoughts just passed my mind. Impossible. By the time i really feel like sleeping again, its already 11am.
Went out to meet the brotherhood, hm at orchard. We decided to watch a show to pass time and we made the best choice. Coach carter is one of the nicest show i have watched so far in my life. We met May before the show. She's still the same bubbly cheerful person we know. Guess she's one of the only one that does not seem to change over the yrs. Dinner was quite nice, however, because we spend so much time talking abt marriage, we actually missed the fireworks at esplanade. Thanks to Robbie and Sean! Was kinda pissed during their argument. Reached home ard midnight. Tiring and shacked... its 38hrs without rest.
In few hours time, going back to PA again. Our OC squad changed le. Was so sad when i received the news on Monday. J Fiscal is truely a great person man. I call him the know-it-all man. He seems to know everything about religion and stuffs. He is my role model. Counting down from now, i think there is still 9 weeks left. SIANZZZ! But at least driving lessons start le. Quite tiring fo me as all the lessons are in the nite. My BTT will be on next Fri. Hope i can be released straight from CDC after the test. It would be of so much convenience for me as i need to rush off to TP in the evening. Hope i can pass driving at the first attempt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home