Sunday, April 10, 2005

HoUsE Of FuRy RaWkS!

House of fury rawks man!!! Gillian is so chio when she let down her hair. The plot of the story is quite good too. Emphasize a lot on family bonds. This show 4 stars out of 5. I will definitely recommend it to my frens. Watched the show with YC at jubilee yesterday nite. Dun think he really enjoyed the show much as he was sick. He slept halfway thru the show too. Can't blame him.... he book out at evening time and had to join me for movie straight after that. Pity him. Looking at his state now... i feel so fortunate. Most of my frens in SISPEC still have to go thru 5 mths of training on shitty tekong while i just need to go back to PA for 3 mths. Somemore i get a free driving license and my physical training reduced to minimal due to time constrain. To make things worst... they can only book out on sat evening every week and physical training is tougher now... no incentive to carry on too. I'm so fortunate!

However, i kinda feel quite shitty now. Its like beginning BMT again. Its another 13 weeks of training with no public holidays in between. Sianzzz... Heard that driving is gonna take up large part of the training time. Think this 13 weeks shld pass quite fast ba. Then i will be transfered to echo division to start my duties. Can't wait for that to happen. Meantime, its another countdown for me again. 13 WEEKS LEFT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home