Sunday, April 03, 2005

POP

POP is this thurs evening. I'm so glad all these trainings gonna end soon. Was kinda sad when i knew that i was not selected for OCT because of my average score. That stupid SBT had to do me in. Makes me wonder y i chiong so hard for my field training which only adds up to 30% of the total marks. Although i din get selected, but at least i got an award for best in field training. Consolation Prize? I guessed so ba. Haiz, no time to brood about it anymore... I will just look forward to my posting and work harder in any place i am in.
Attended the scouts investiture yesterday at changi beach. All i can say is that the standards are falling with every batch. It seems that the teacher in charge does not welcome seniors to return to the unit to help out. Saddening. Anyway, had a good dinner yesterday at changi village. Met East area commisioner aka state Coroner. I was so shocked when he said hello to me. Din noe how to react. In any aspect, regardless of scouts or police, he is so much superior than me.
This thurs will be my most happy day in BMT. I kinda look forward to it. Then on fri, its gonna be a new start for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home