Sunday, May 15, 2005

WeEk 5

Been raining for the whole week. Stayed in bunk and slacking for the whole day. Makes me feel like i am wasting precious time. Think i will restart on my jap. At least i will feel occupied. Passed my Basic Theory Test. Awaiting for the Final Theory Test next Tue.
Read the book "Follow Your Heart" some days ago. I strongly recommend it. " The more you are attached to things, the more likely u will screw it up"... Quite true for me. Makes me ponder abt lotsa stuffs in life. Heard that NUS has just started to send rejection letters. Felt quite sad when i heard some of them receiving it. Hope that they can pick themselves up fast.
Think i most prob going NUS FOS. Although NTU offered me chemistry too, i feel uneasy abt it. It's a new course at NTU. I dun wanna be guinea pig again. Realised that during my school years, i haf always been a guinea pig to the education system in Sinhapore. NIE hasn't replied to me yet. Think it makes no diff ba. But somehow feel more assured that i can be a teacher next time if i receive it. Was quite shock when i heard May going for the NIE interview too. Can't pic her being a teacher in my mind. Guen going overseas to study soon. All the best!
Shocked to hear the demolition on thurs morning. Arsenal crushed Everton 7-0. How is that possible... It's gonna be a long weekend next week. Really looked forward to it. Frens, feel free to jio me out. Midnite also can. I dun wanna waste my weekends away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home