Sunday, May 29, 2005

7th WeEk

Time flies. May is coming to an end and the most impt day, 8th July is approaching. Heard that i am able to choose the NPC i want to go as long as it is still in 'E' division. June is gonna pass by even faster. Y? Coz my practical is finally starting on the 6th June. Can't wait to lay my hands on those steering wheels.
Found out that onli ard 11 persons from my former class managed to make it to the 3 unis. Comparing the stats to other classes, its not too bad. However, i would still haf prefered to see at least 80% get thru. The brotherhood is gonna be split up totally again. Just confirmed yesterday abt my choice for uni entry. NUS FOS was my final choice. Look forward towards uni life.
I'm really happy in my current squad. I'm starting to enjoy every single one of their companionship. I've got no idea whether it was me that changed or wat... but i feel happier these days. I look at things from different angles now. I'm not that possessive anymore. I'm not that competitive anymore. I opened up myself to others more often. I believe in miracles. Most importantly, i learnt to appreciate things and pple ard me.

3 Comments:

Blogger vnsa said...

you SOOOOOO hafta get rid of your tagboard and SWITCH to another. haha. glad to hear that you are feeling happier now. it feels great when you can just let go hurh. i kinda knw what you mean. used to bottle up alot of my feelings but i slowly learnt how to open up. tho.. i still keep certain stuff to myslf. heee heee.

8:46 PM  
Blogger sengkhng said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:54 PM  
Blogger sengkhng said...

yea~ i wil do it soon. Thanx man! Sometimes its still good to keep somethings to urself... especially if those things affect others greatly. TC~!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home