Sunday, June 19, 2005

ExAm???

My NPCO course final exam is on next fri. Prepared? Just the opposite. Noe nuts abt the theory part. Cannot reallie blame on the OCs. They did their part... just that i din haf the motivation to learn in this course. So different from ard 2 months ago. I was still aiming to be the best trainee at that time. I din onli want to be the best in ops fitness, i wanted to be the best in law studies too. I wanted to prove to others that i am worthy of being in SAF, and not police. So long... i haf been living in this kinda of lifestyle. I wanted others to noe of my existance, want others to look up to me as a capable person. Want them to be proud of my achievements... Y? Am i truely happy leading that kinda life? I feel tired now... i just want to let go of all this ego and thoughts. I need time to rest. I dun feel like competing anymore, i'm sick of it. Now, i just hope that i can live a simple life, with all my family members and frens safe and sound. On the other hand, i will focus my mind on learning new stuffs everyday. There's no end to knowledge out there. The more i dig, the more gullible i feel. There's so much out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home