Sunday, June 12, 2005

DrIvInG!

Driving is no joke. It is real tough for me lor. First 2 days of lesson reallie scared the shit out of me. I thought the first few lessons would just be familiarisation of the vehicle and simulation. In the end, my instructor actually brought me out to cruise. I was so tensed up in the car, praying hard that i would not hit anyone. Especially when i see the small kids and old people crossing the road, i became so worried of their safety.

But as time goes by, i began to relax and enjoy the ride. Friday was a morale booster for me. Managed to regain my confidence after executing the final tech, parallel parking. Guess from now on, it will just be revision and revision ba.

Did something that i would never have expected to do previously. Dun even noe where i got the courage from. Haha... Maybe i haf reallie changed. The FM93.3 concert power man! Especially Lin JunJie. Spectacular. Think i will go buy his CD soon. Tml gonna book in early in the morning. Reallie Sianz... But all this waiting for freedom will come to an end in 3 weeks time. Till then, i will keep to being the obedient trainee that i have been for these 6 months. After that, HELL BREAK LOOSE........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home