Friday, July 15, 2005

ECHO BRAVO???

Ha... Guessed its quite hard to believe. But, i haven even start my work yet! It was planned to be tonight. But i was informed at the last minute that my team has changed and my work will start on sunday morning instead. Makes not much diff to me anyway.

Went for enhancement driving yesterday. Was so happy to see my NPC2 mates. They are still the noisy and playful bunch. It was truely like an excursion lo. Driving on the expressway was another nice and new experience. The driving instructors had their fun too. Its such a nice feeling to see people ard u laughing and rejoicing!

The Kbox session after that was absolutely crazy too. Finally manage to go after so many "empty talks" for the past 6 months. Off-key so many times... too long nv sing le ba. Ken, edison. Paiseh ah... Troubled both of u with my voice...Lolx!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home