Friday, August 12, 2005

TiMe To On ThE BoOsTeR!

Guess it's collecting dust here. So long since i last blogged. Haf been real busy for the past 2 weeks. Lotsa extra duties and work. Life has been hectic for me. But i will not grumble. This is the kind of lifestyle i haf forgotten. Think its finally time i recover from the slump. The past 4 months has been a good rest time. Think it will be the same old me all of u gonna see in the coming weeks. But not totally the old me la, will try to change some of my bad habits.

This year national day has been so different from previous years. Y? Coz i am at the scene itself, rather than watching the parade from the TV. Although the duty can be tiring and meaningless at some point of time, but at the end of the day, i felt quite happy to be there. Especially for the fireworks. Who could haf been closer to the fireworks than me? It was just on top of my head. Nice experience. But its always the same words in my mind that come back to haunt me every time i watch the HANABI ( fireworks). "It would haf been so great to haf a gal beside, watching it together" Haha... still remembered that it was SeAnY BabY that said those words. I missed the brotherhood so much. The times that we just sit ard and chilll at esplanade on fri or sat. Its been so long since we last met up. But now also hard to meet up too, with my irregular schedules. Rob's been busy with ..., Sean always MIA, Soon is the only free one ard. Haiz. Hope we can reallie meet up real soon.

Went back to TRACOM today. Nuthin has changed. My same old OC is still as cheerful and caring as ever. As i walk past the gymasium, i can feel "it" there. The echoes of the warriors of NPCO squad. Just one month plus ago, we were still in there. Like a bird in the cage, yearning from freedom. Guess those memories will stay with me forever. NPCO, must meet up, kz!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home