Sunday, February 26, 2006

8 months

Extraordinary career. Really extraordinary. From chasing iguanas to drowning cases, there isn't reallie one monotonous day at work. "one creature 1.5 m long and six legged, spotted. Require assistance." Wad da hell? Thought was some monster. Turned out to be a lazy iguana sleeping in the drain. There's this excitement of not knowing wat i will be facing at the start of each shift, truely interesting. Gives me the drive to start work in a positive mindset. Yesterday was my 8th month working. 8 more months to go from now. Let's hope i can really get to enjoy myself in the remaining times.

Was so agitated watching the Arsenal-Real Madrid match last wednesday. The fine display of skill and teamwork amazed me. Especially KING HENRY, with his self created excellent strike that kept the gunners ahead in the 2nd leg. I nearly fell off the sofa when the ball went past the helpless Casillas, into the back of the net. Wasted in the sense that the gunners can actually stretch the lead further with strikes from diaby, ljunberg etc. The next match brings Madrid to Highbury. Many predict that Madrid is out of the champion's league. Not me. If Wenger decides to play a defensive team against them. HABIS. Glory in Europe, but failure at home. Domestic form has really been bad due to the ever increasing injury list. Wish the gunners success this season.

This year Vday was BAD for me. Although it wasn't the usual bachelor night with the brotherhood, i had to work. They had to work too. I have to say i wasn't thinking right at all during that period, resulting in an embarassment amd awkward situation. Should have been more firm. But at least this experience made me know what lies in my heart. I'm sorry if i had caused any disturbance to anyone involved. Was also having a real bad mood on that day too due to serious stomach upsets that bothered me for a week. Went to A&E and polyclinic for treatment, but not much relief to the pain. But at least got my "first" 2 days MC that can allow me to rest after one year of hard work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home