Sunday, October 16, 2005

Wat's next?

Last week was toking abt the body of a cat. This week, guess wat? A real body sia. Haf to admit, was kinda scared entering the room. But after a while, it was more of sad than scared. I shld not comment much on the things i saw or smell. My regular was telling me. It's not a time to be scared or anything. We are doing everything at the scene out of good faith. It's actually a good deed. After pondering for sometime, i seem to see the meaning. Somehow. It was kind of an eye opener. Just haf to pity my fren, who is on first day attachment. It was the first msg of the day for him too.

Was thinking abt wat i wanna be in the future. A Teacher? SO? Seriously, i've got no idea wat i want. Failure to plan has always been quite a bother to me. I always so last min one. As i think back abt last yr around this time I wonder how much i had put in for my studies. Looking at the students around me mugging at this last minute... i begin to feel so guilty. Last year 16th Oct was such an impt day for me. Up till today, still can feel that day of disbelieve and honour. Ha... Time flies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home