Friday, September 02, 2005

Project Superstar

Project Superstar's a real success. This event managed to bring out the best of Singapore's young pool of talents. The champ, kelvin chen weilian has such a nice voice. To me, he symbolise courage and endurance. Regardless of all the difficulties he had, he never gave up. RESPECT. Kelly was great too... To me, she looked more like the superstar that we haf in mind. I guess this show has brought out the inner self of alot to dream of becoming an artiste. Who knows? Maybe i may join the competition 2 yrs later for fun. LOLX! I thought through it too... i just make sure i dun make a clown of myself to get filmed down and telecast can alreadi...ha. Not bad an experience to try my luck like the thousands over there. See how la :P

Yesterday was teacher's day. So many fond memories of it. Can still recall how we played and joked with keng hsin, deang and Mr Ho. The brotherhood used to haf so much fun with them. It seemed so near... I was still in class with the brotherhood. Joking and playing a fool on sean, telling him to put the mask on. Buying the FHM for Mr Ho... Can't help recalling those times.

Now as i walked along Orchard Rd... Far East Plaza in my blue uniform. Memories of the past come back. The times of after sch activities we had. When will those days return? Anyway, back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home