Thursday, September 08, 2005

TrAiNiNg!

Realised how skinny i was when i went swimming with YC yesterday. Surprisingly, he seems quite muscular for his size... as for me. All i can say is... a skinny freak. Damn! No way is this gonna carry on sia~ Absolutely no way. I tried to recall when was the last time i did a real physical training. Realised that it was aeons back... 4 months ago. No wonder i am so weak now. Also, my mum has been advising me to do exercises constantly. Say that for my age now, i can still grow. So as from today, 8th September, i am gonna start my training! Every alternate days~ Run Run Run to the swimming pool, then swim swim swim. After that run run run back again and end off with static pump pump pump! I'm not GONNA GIVE UP this time. I SWEAR! I'm so disappointed with my current appearance... This must CHANGE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home