Thursday, January 12, 2006

One Year Anniversary

11th Jan 2005. The day i started my NS term. PA, Echo Coy, Squad 2, Panther. Memories. Still remembered enlistment day. Bidding farewell to my parents at the basketball court. Sad. Altho i din show it out. Has always been good at hiding my emotions. The proceeded to shave my "precious" hair that i thought was quite okay last time. I think otherwise now. Sharing bunk with Peter, Cheng Kiong, Cheng Wei, Wee Hao, Yew Hao. We do haf our disputes, but certainly, we had fun too. Those days in bunk will still be the best times i had in Squad 2. Squad 2 had thought me lotsa life skills too. Process may not be that pleasant tho. Had fun with the guys in Rm2 and 5 too. Buddies. Unpleasant memories, i choose to forget.

Then proceeded on to NPC 2. My best memories in TRACOM. The one below me, Squid aka Edison. Shared all my prob with him. Squid, Johnson and Keng Siang were my closest buddies. Always discussing about each others prob till late in the night. Ben, how could i forget him... the guy that slips into my bed and sleeps with me... Mr Jeremy Huang that speaks like LHL, Ariff that listens mandarin songs! Salleh who keeps on bickering with me over MAN U and ARSENAL. lol. There's just so much to remember about NPC2. Especially the last day. How i wish to relive those days again.

Moved on to Orchard. Seriously, it was hard to settle in initially. It's just so different outside. The hours were one big prob. My body took long enough to customize. Then there is so much to learn. Must learn to be flexible and adapt immediately to situations. Sounds like an ardous task. However, the task was made so much easier with the help of my colleagues. My supervisors are fair to me. Deshen helped me a lot in driving. Sharul is considered my "teacher". Get scolded from him initially. But i haf to admit. I was such a blur sotong then. Wee Lun is the first friend i have in the team. Chucky is like a bro to me, pointing out my mistakes and giving suggestions to how i can improve. My 2 fellow SCs, Yong Liang and Mus, guided me along. Maybe coz of the smaller age gap, manage to clique with them faster. Took me more than a month to know everyone single one of them. Adam is the one to gif me the excitement, although tiring. KCP demostrated to me how things can be done in peaceful and correct ways. The others are great. Learnt a lot from all of them. Had fun joking ard too. Work was interesting because of every single one of them. Really appreciated it to be in the team. Strict at some times tho, but still acceptable.

I just wanna say THANK YOU to all those that have helped me in one way or another for the past year in the "extraordinary" career. Have not been in contact with the majority of ur due to time constraint. Promise to meet up more often. Just 10 more months to go! Let's move on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home