Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Boring countdown

Countdown this year wasn't fun or exciting at all. Spent it at home. So BORING. Down with sore throat. And the best thing, i got to work on 1st Jan. EXCITING. Wasn't really complaining about my job. But its real sad when u see people enjoying the public holidays and my shift work just have to clash at the RIGHT time. Christmas last year had been real tiresome for me. Draining me off my energy. The coming Chinese New Year falls right on my shift. AGAIN. OMG. But at least these clashings are ending this year. ORD on 10th Nov. So near yet so far. Was thinking about life after ORD. There's like a battle going on in me. Excitement to regain freedom. Sense of emptiness. This job has been so enriching by far and i greatly enjoyed the companionship of my colleagues. The pay is quite good too. So is the work experiences. What am i gonna do after i'm derailed from the path i'm taking now. What job am i gonna take after i ORD.

There is like about 10 months till uni entry. And that comes to another point of wad course i'm gonna take in Uni. Tho my place is already confirmed in NUS. I haf second thoughts about plunging myself into the world of Science again. ARTS seems quite appealling to me, but i know nohting of the subj. Will be a gamble for me if i decide to choose that. My mind is in a vexed now. Seriously. Was hoping that the new year would sort out these prob by itself. However, things are not getting beta. But at least BGR prob is not in the agenda, as it was in for the previous year. That BGR thingy really eats up a lot of ur mind power. Disrupts you from ur thinking process. Good to just chuck it aside first and solve imminent prob. Then there is this revival thing for my Scout Unit. Quite troubled by it after i attended the camp planned out by my juniors. Daniel, probably is having sleepless nights at home b'cpz of this prob.

There are so many pressing prob as 2005 goes and 2006 sets in. Challenging i would say. This blog has been collecting dusts since Dec 05. And the minute i come back, its all about "complaining". Who would like to put disheartening things on the blog? But just felt that i dun want to keep these things to myself all the way. There all also family prob that can't be resolved in the near future. Its just not within my powers when i think about it.

Demoralising. But there are still good things to look forward to in life. At least over the past year, i have made many valuable friends in my life. Days in camp were the most memorable. The times we suffered and rejoiced in unison. It will never be forgotten. Tho the place haf shifted. Memories hold. Making new friends does not mean forgeting old friends. I'm just glad that i am now more open to my classmates now too. The conversations i haf with them surpasses those days that i haf with them in sch. And the BROTHERHOOD is still Intact against all odds. Although things haf changed over the year, like rob finding his other half and sean... We still mange to gel ourselves together in outings. It is getting more and more difficult to get the class together nowadays. Understandable. Everyone have their own schedules and prog. But let's hope we can haf more outings with the maximum attendance available.

So wat's my new year resolutions this year? Lol. Long list, but cut it short. I wish my family. friends and colleague good health, happiness and success in work. I hope i can finish my NS term with profssionalism and good performance. I also hope to bring laughter into many other people's life. BGR, not for this year. With that, i end off my long winded text. Yawn~ Nitez and take care, EVERYONE. Back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home