Thursday, November 17, 2005

GeTtInG OlD

Gonna say goodbye to teenage life soon... Haiz. Turning 19 soon. So fast. Remembered writing an essay for my chinese compo last time abt growing up. Scored quite well for it. Ha~! How much do i know about life then? As i looked back on my life... full of regrets. I laughed at my stupidity. All these yrs, i have been taking the pple around me for granted. Anyway, no point looking back. I must continue to strive forward.

Was building sand castle today. Wats the first thought that comes to mind? Dreadful, Stupid, Utter Waste of time. I was like thrown into a team to attend the building when my names not inside the namelist. Angry. However, things were different from wat i thought. It was fun. Sense of achievement there when u see the end product. Funny seeing a group of army BOYS march pass while i was building. They must haf been cursing at us. Fancy building sandcastles while they r suffering. Makes me feel so lucky to be outside "ARMY". Ha. Inside the group got DJ. Guess that was a commando troop. Anyway, learnt a lot from the sandcastle thing la. FUN.

This whole month's full of courses. Finally, a break from the normal routine work i do. Can't wait to meet up with my buddies in TRACOm SIA!!! I SO SO MIsSEd them LA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home