Monday, June 05, 2006

Hope

Finally, the long awaited break has arrived. The past week seemed like a year to me. Its all about work work and MORE WORK. Whenever i was going to leave my workplace, i will be thinking... OMG, i coming back here within 24hrs time. That SUX! That really affected my mood for the whole of last week. Can't think of anything else except to get more rest for the next shift. The rest couldn't have come at a beta time. I'm totally, if not, almost drained off my energy.

Remembered going out with Daniel last sat after my fri nite shift. That must haf been the worst shopping trip i ever had. I was virually dragging my feet all over Bugis. All the things around me seemed so identical. Lol. Must haf dampen Daniel's shopping mood. Met up with WenQian after that. This time, he is really leaving. So sad sia. He's the funniest CHINA man i've ever met in my life. Can't wait to meet him for the last time this fri with the Scouts. Dunnoe when will be the next time i can suan him again. Lol.

Things are finally getting beta with the start of this week. Just received some good news for my family. Everything is slowly changing for the beta. Feeling more relaxed now. Want to thank all those that had showed me encouragement and concern for the past weeks.

I missed going out with the brotherhood. So long since we last met up. A month ago? or was it longer? Hope we can meet up real SOON. Maybe watch world cup together? And toking abt World Cup, i'm just so excited and thrilled by it. Everyone's asking me- who's the favourites? Obviously, it gotta to be Brasil. However, something from the bottom of my heart is telling me to go with Spain... and maybe Ivory Coast. These two teams has so much potential in them. And the favourites everyone is talking abt dun usually win the cup. Like wat Guen mentioned to me last time, think i'm more club tied. I'm supporting every single team that has a GUNNER in it. I'm not gonna miss any of their actions. LOL. But France will still get most of my support...Coz of the KING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home