Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Sleepless nights

The World Cup is really killing me. Look at those panda eyes... My life seems to have just changed to, WORK SLEEP EAT SOCCER. OMG. Wasting my mornings sleeping and creeping out of my bed every night... Can't even cheer out when my team scores(my family sleeping)... eating those junk food that somehow miracously increased my weight... getting headaches from those alcohol and boring soccer matches... and LOSING MONEY. Lucky i am not so ambitious as to bet in three digits or more. Believe the ball is round. No definite results until the final whistle. So far, there are quite a lot of surprises in this WC. Ghana beating Czech. Still can't accept that. All the best to France.

Just had my ORD shoot last tue. Was so nervous and tense during the dry practice. My whole right hand was shaking non-stop throughout. Think its inborn. My aim was simply lousy and off-focus. Was even critised for my gripping and aiming. i was even expected by others to fail. Totally demoralised. Shooting's not my forte man! The wait at the new range was long. Idle mind's a devil's playground. Keep having thoughts of me failing and wat follows after the result. The long wait finally ended after 3 hours as i step into the range. Freaked out. I fired my first 10 shots(practice). 5 holes..... :< Then the real test began. I kept on telling myself to calm down and finish off my rounds. Aim and shoot. No hesitation. Somehow, my confidence grew and i found my momentum. I looked anxiously as my target was brought nearer to me. Positve. $200/- more for next month. LOL. Miracle.

Getting more and more demoralised by my Scout unit. Their totally heck care attitude is driving me crazy. Sometimes i just wonder why i am wasting my time on these bunch of people. Kids nowadays are getting so dependant and "Gu-Niang". Society's prob, as wat our dear derek has mentioned. There's definitely some truth to it. I feel so insecured having the thought that this new generation are the pple that is going to support the country. Ended up shortening my course and spending my time with Daniel and YC. Shopping. Something i nv enjoyed b4.

This yr Father's Day was quite meaningful to me. I wanna say thank you to my DAD for all the hard work he has put in for the family all the years. We enjoyed, suffered and endured together as a family, especially during that period of hardship. I really appreciated it. Thank You.

Had been pondering abt lotsa stuffs. Questions that hold no answers. Tho i haf been trying to hold myself back on certain issues, i realise that i am falling deeper into it. Maybe choosing to avoid them for now would be a good solution. At least for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home