Friday, November 03, 2006

So Long...

I suppose its collecting dust here. Been so lazy for the past few months to even log on to take a look at my blog. Realised that there were problems with the wallpaper and the tagboard. Guess i will get it fixed soon... and i mean real SOON.

I'm gonna ORD next fri and will be officially promoted from PNS(F) to PNSmen. I am supposed to feel happy and relieved over the freedom i will get after finishing NS. However, i feel so lost instead. To begin with, my sleeping habits will be one thing that will be hard to adjust back. My main concern now will be the inflow of money into my bank accounts. Since last month, i have not been receiving any allowance, which means a constant outflow of money. I have been to several MLM companies in recent weeks to listen to their plans. However, i doubt that i will join them.

Uni admission starts next Aug, which means i have at least 9 months to work starting from now. Up till today, i still can't make up my mind on which field of studies to pursue. Initially, i was thinking that the 9 months will aid me in my decision making. However, i start to realise recently that the uni cert is there for u to gain credibility only. It does not gurantee u a good job watsoever. Going into science will be suicidal unless i want to go back into the education sector. Guess i will try for business in uni. I think it will be more useful in the future.

I will be leaving S'pore for Tj Pinang with the brotherhood on 16th Nov- 20th Nov for holiday. Then i will be flying off to thailand on 15th Dec- 18th Dec for another holiday with my Sec sch buddies. I'm looking forward to those trips. Time to relax first!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home