Sunday, July 01, 2007

Long absence

Its been some time since i came to this blog again. Collecting dust. Guess i was too busy with work and etc.

I realised that i was never able to finish my pinang trip which stopped at Day 3. I promise i will start updating again when i have the time.

So how have i been? Basically not much difference. Maybe a bit fairer? Lol... and definitely more money minded.

I find myself physically weaker too. Climbing the stairs really tires me out so easily nowadays. I guess office job is damaging my body.

Found myself hooked to DOTA too... Bad choice.

Entering uni soon. Guess it will be a new start for me. Looking forward to it? Nahz.... I feel so detached from all those books again. Its gonna take a while to really focus my attention on my studies.

My time at Starhub was really good. Thnx to all that has helped to make it possible. I will never forget u guys.

These 6 months has passed by in a flash. Everything ard me is changing... yet i'm not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home