Wednesday, January 03, 2007

YEAR 2007

Happy New Year!

Year 2006 has been a fruitful and eventful year for me. MOst importantly, i ORD-ed on 10 NOV 2006! Wat can be bigger than that? Ha. Think all the 1986s males will agree with me on that point.

Been so lazy in updating my blog nowadays. Wanted to conitinue my Pinang trip, but think i have to re-think on some parts of the trip and re-organize my thoughts first.

The new year countdown was terrible this year. Spending my time in the LAN shop, getting thrashed by my friends. Stayed till 2am until i was so tired and i just want to return home to sleep. However, those buses were packed with pple and i was waiting at the bus stop, helplessly, for the N6 bus that nv seems to arrive any time. In the end, i was lucky to be sent home by JS's father. Lucky, orelse i would not have been able to report for work the next day.

I realised that my colleagues weren't a bunch of lifeless creatures. They DO have lives and are actually fun people to be with. I so enjoyed their companionship now lo. Maybe i was too troubled in the past to interact with them freely. There were always something in my mind thats bothering me all along. However, i'm glad that its all over and i can really GO CRAZY!

I feel that i am a much happier person now. No probs too big for me! Year 2007 seems to be a positive year ahead for me (n also ARSENAL) and i can't wait to meet new friends.

To my family, Scout mates, THE BROTHERHOOD, ORC NPC, BUNK 4/ NPCO 2/ squad 02/05, Marist buddies, Fellow ex-Monfortians, T29/CJC , Hubbers from DHL, and those friends that have entered my life, I just want to thank all of u for helping me become a better person and weathering the storms with me.

Wishing all a healthy and successful year 2007!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home