Sunday, December 17, 2006

Relaxed

I have been pondering over so much useless questions for the past week. Feeling distracted at work and often caught daydreaming. My life was in a mess until i heard the story of one of my colleague. She is just 20 yrs old, same as me, with 'O" level qualifiaction, but holds the responsiblility of being the sore breadwinner of the family. I asked the reason y she did not continue her studies after sec sch. The answer was not that she did not perform in her studies. But she had to quit sch to provide for her own younger sister and brother. Giving up her freedom for the ones she loved. Everyday, seeing her at work, being the last one to leave office, somehow inspired me to move on. How can my prob even match up to hers? Respect...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home