Thursday, November 30, 2006

Some delays

To the brotherhood, there will be delays to the next post of Tj Pinang. I will prob conitinue on with it on my next off day which i dun even noe when. Most likely on a weekday bah.

Ya... i found a job le. Working at starhub, Har Par Centre Level one. Clemenceau Ave. Near to my previous workplace. Pays quite high. S$7/- per hour, one day 8.5 hrs. Which adds up to ard S$60 a day. Plus OT and public holiday... quite a sum. But ah, all my weekends and public holidays will be burnt sia. I dun care much abt christmas or new year eve. No one to spend it with me too. But i do care a lot abt chinese new year. I'm not gonna waste my next chinese new year working. Somemore, i'm getting so stressed looking at the monitor screen with so many windows. Headache. But i will not gif up.... Its not me to quit after a bit of hardship and it would be unfair to say that the job dun suits me when i dun noe how it functions yet. GAnbatte!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home